The AYA Atid (Future) Plan aims to reinvent the school and provide a 5-star experience for all AYA students, families, and educators. The plan is based on extensive research over the last 19 months into best practices for revolutionizing Jewish day schools, elevating education, and improving school affordability.
The goals of AYA Atid
- Create an environment where teachers thrive and are supported in exceptional instruction
- Deliver a holistic educational experience that meets each student’s individual needs and offers meaningful and relevant Jewish learning
- Prepares students for yeshivot, top colleges, and 21st-century careers
- Centers community and leverages the wisdom, talent, and moral support of its members
- Offers tuition that is accessible for families and sustainable for the community
Want to Volunteer?
Together, we're building the future of AYA. Be part of building the future of AYA as a model for excellence in Jewish Day Schools. We are looking for talented community members to volunteer their leadership and skills to advance the AYA Atid (Future) Plan. Please let us know how you'd like to volunteer your time and talent: