Thank you for your interest in our Tuition Assistance Program. The goal of the program is to make an Akiba Yavneh Academy (AYA) education affordable for all families.
We understand that applying for a Tuition Assistance award can be awkward and perhaps even a little bit embarrassing. Please do not let this be the case. It costs a great deal of money to provide the world class educational experience that we provide at AYA and the tuition can be difficult for many families to afford.
It is the function of the Tuition Assistance Committee to review applications and to attempt to meet the demonstrated need of all families. For this process to be successful, it is important for families to complete the required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
From time to time, there can be a discrepancy between a family’s expectation and the amount awarded by the committee. In these situations, we ask that you schedule a time to meet so that we can discuss the matter. This meeting will provide us with the opportunity to sit down together to see if there were any errors in the completing of the application or in the processing of the award. This meeting should not be considered a negotiation.
Please carefully read the information below, which includes important instructions and deadlines to apply for Tuition Assistance.
- Tuition Assistance applications for the 2023/24 school year are now available.
- February 28, 2023, is the Tuition Assistance application deadline. A completed application requires the online application and supporting documents.
- Families seeking Tuition Assistance must submit a completed TA application and upload the required supporting documents using the online Blackbaud Financial Aid Management application website. The link and school ID for this website is:
- School ID: 14562
- The required documents to be uploaded to your portfolio in Financial Aid Management:
- Your 2022 Federal Tax returns. If you have not filed it yet, provide your 2021 Federal Tax returns.
- Your most recent paystubs (both parents), if currently employed.
- Your most recent Form W-2 or Form 1099, if currently employed.
Detailed instructions for completing the application can be viewed here. Should you require any assistance in completing the application process, please contact Blackbaud in one of the following ways: